Follow these steps to install the software on the Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, or Windows 7 operating system.
- If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password, click Continue or click Yes .
- The Bloggie Software installer is located in the Bloggie Touch camera.
- Connect the Bloggie Touch camera directly to a USB port on your computer and power the camera on.
- The AutoPlay window will automatically open. Choose Open folder to view files.
- In the file explorer window, double-click Setup_Bloggie.exe .
- In the Bloggie Software Installer window, click the Install button.
- At the End User License Agreement , choose I accept the terms of the license agreement . and click the Next button.
- The software installation will begin.
- When the installation is complete, if you are connected to the Internet, you may be prompted to download a new version of the software. For the best experience, it is strongly recommended that you choose to download and install all updates when prompted to do so.
- The Bloggie Software will check for updates each time it is run and is connected to the Internet.